Education & Human Services
At a Glance
Education is more than just a means to an end. For those driven to teach, it’s a rewarding life in itself: full of summer breaks, smiling students, and stable salaries. With versatile pathways available in early childhood development, coaching, teaching, addiction counseling, special needs, and more, Ready career education is the fastest path to your career calling. Prospective educators will find Education & Human Services programs at all 12 Inland-Desert community colleges.
Types of Careers
- School & Career Counselor
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Early Childhood Educator
- Daycare Manager
- Curriculum Coordinator
- Recreation Leader
- Teaching & Human Services Assistant
- Elementary School Teachers: $44/hr.
- Secondary School Teachers: $43/hr.
- Tutors, Teachers & Instructors (Other): $22/hr.
- Middle School Teachers: $42/hr.
- Training & Development Specialists: $31/hr.
- Child, Family & School Social Workers: $24/hr.
- Community & Social Services Specialist: $24/hr.
- Special Education Teachers: $37/hr.
- Interpreters & Translators: $35/hr.
Industry Sector Pathways
- Child Development
- Consumer Services
- Family & Human Services
“Ready” community colleges have direct transfer agreements in place with colleges like UC Riverside, Cal State San Bernardino, and many more!
We were born with a passion for inspiring and uplifting people, determined that nothing would ever stop us from our compassionate career destiny. And thanks to fast, flexible programs through our local “Ready” community colleges, nothing ever will.
Demand for early childhood educators, from elementary to middle school is surging in the Inland-Desert region, with more than 3,000 jobs being added to the sector’s workforce each year. Welcome to life beyond the classroom.
Education & Human Services Training Programs
Training is available at the following colleges:
American Sign Language
Business Education Technologies
Child Development and Education
Child Development Associate Teacher
Child Development Master Teacher
Child Development Teacher
Childhood Education Teacher
CSU General Education
Early Childhood Education
- Barstow Community College
- Chaffey College
- College of the Desert
- Copper Mountain College
- Crafton Hills College
- Moreno Valley College
- Mt. San Jacinto College
- Norco College
- Palo Verde College
- Riverside City College
- San Bernardino Valley College
- Victor Valley College